It's only October! Why is booking early important?
Sep 15, 2020 | By: Maria Sampaio
If you're running some errands in Charleston, SC you may notice our studio is West Ashley is completely decked out for Christmas! We've worked hard to make Santa's workshop look amazing this year and we couldn't be more excited for A Charleston Santa Experience to start!!! It's one of the most magical times of the year and we always start a little early for so many reasons!
1) COVID has really put a damper on things this year! Some had to cancel family vacations or things shut down making it impossible to have as much fun as we wanted! A Charleston Santa Experience brings so much joy and happiness to children. Surprise the little one in your life by giving them a magical play time with the Big Guy himself! It'll be an experience they'll never forget!!!
2) You'll be able to save money! Booking early gives you some incentives that you don't get booking later. Ordering things earlier means you don't have to expedite your order to get here in time for the holidays!!! They do make the best gifts after all!!!
3) More availability. A lot of kiddos take naps or wake up later than others! Booking earlier means we can be more flexible with your appointment time. This event books super quickly so grab your desired spot before it's gone!
4) It'll be one less thing to do during the busy months! We all know November & December get very busy VERY quickly. School is in full swing (& with virtual learning, it's not quite as easy to go holiday shopping!), Thanksgiving is right around the corner which may mean traveling, and before you know it - it's Christmas! Take the stress out of finding the perfect Christmas gift by booking early and letting me figure out the rest!
5) You'll get your order earlier. So many of my clients order Christmas cards and we want to make sure you get your order in time to mail those out! We also want your order to get back in time to wrap them and put them under the tree or display them with your Christmas decor and relive the experience all over again. I know many of my clients display their portraits all year long but it's a little more special to see it next to a sparkling Christmas tree!
What are you waiting for? Take some of the stress of 2020 off your hands and let me create a one-of-a-kind experience for the entire family!!!!